The Rehabilitation Centre for Children and SSCY Centre have many resources and amenities to make your visit even better!
- Moving equipment in and out or within SSCY Centre
- Lifts and transfers of your child
- Parking or supervision of your child while you park your car
- Finding your way around the building and getting to your appointment
- Provides culturally safe drop-in and/or meeting space for First Nations families
- May attend medical appointments and/or case conferencing with families upon request
- Collaborates with appropriate service providers and/or programs
- Assists families with Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB)
Phone: 204-946-1869 (Ext. 120)
Toll Free: 1-866-876-9701
Elder Mary Wilson
RCC Jordan’s Principle Services
Audiology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Speech-Language Pathology services for children (birth to school entry) are available in First Nations communities.
Interpreter services are available upon request.
Funding for the SSCY Family Resource Centre is from the Khartum Ladies Auxiliary and the Children’s Rehabilitation Foundation.
Click here to learn more and see all of our resources.
Staff working at SSCY Centre have access to the Language Access Interpreter Services of the WRHA. These interpreter services are available in-person, over the phone or via MBTeleHealth.
If you would like an interpreter, please let us know and we will set it up for you. For more information, please visit the WRHA Language Access Interpreter Services website.
Deaf/Deaf-Blind Interpreter Services:
To arrange for interpretation, please contact:
E-Quality Communication Centre of Excellence (ECCOE)
Telephone: (204) 926-3271
TTY: (204) 452-0687
Fax: (204) 452-0688
Emergency Contacts/After-Hours Only:
Telephone: (204) 475-6332
TTY: (204) 452-0687
SSCY Centre also has free WIFI; the password is posted in the waiting areas.
- The Square
- Clinic Crossing
- Innovation Station
- Success Heights