The health and safety of clients, families and staff is top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Under the direction of Shared Health Manitoba, SSCY Centre will remain open and health-care services will continue.
- A mandatory screening process is in place at the front entrance of SSCY Centre, which is staffed by nurses. Pre-screening of clients is also being done over the phone during appointment reminders.
- A triaging process will be put into place in each clinical area to determine whether clients need to be seen in person, could be seen through a virtual visit, or whether appointments could be deferred to a later date without negative impacts.
TIP SHEETS AND RESOURCES FOR FAMILIES
These tips and resources have been provided by RCC staff for clients and families to use during COVID-19 outbreak period. If you are looking for other resources related to our services, visit our Educational Resources and Practice Guidelines page.
Regulation and Behaviour Tips and Resources
- Being a Co-Regulator
- Calming Spaces
- Calming Strategies
- Active Child – Testing Boundaries
- Becoming a Sensory Detective and Reframing your Child’s Behaviour
Fun and Free At-Home Activities
- Tips and Tricks for fine motor development
- Coordination Dice
- Balance Dice
- Ball Dice
- Fortune Teller Skill Development
- Move and Match Yoga
- Simon Says
- Play Ideas for Home
Manitoba FASD Centre Updates
Child Development Clinic