The Rehabilitation Centre for Children (RCC) supports children and youth in realizing their potential and participating in their communities. Together, with children, youth, families and our partners, RCC delivers interdisciplinary services at SSCY Centre in Winnipeg and in homes, schools, daycares and communities throughout the Province of Manitoba and beyond.
Excellence in children’s rehabilitation and developmental pediatrics through innovative clinical service, education, research and technologies.
All children and youth receiving services from the Rehabilitation Centre for Children will have the opportunity to discover and achieve their full potential.
We value and respect:
Children, Youth and their Families
- Family Centred/Family Driven Services
- Diversity, Inclusivity, Cultural Safety and Equity
- Advocacy for Children, Youth and Families
- Integrated, Collaborative Service Delivery
- Innovation and Responsiveness
- Client Safety
- Efficiency, Effectiveness and Accountability
- Quality Improvement
- Research and Evidence Informed Practice
Staff and Volunteers
- Healthy and Respectful Workplace
- Engaged Staff and Volunteers