The Rehabilitation Centre for Children supports children and youth in Manitoba and surrounding areas in achieving their goals and participating in their communities.
Together, with children, youth, families and our partners, we promote excellence in children’s rehabilitation and developmental pediatrics through innovative clinical service, education, research and technologies.
All children receiving services from the Rehabilitation Centre for Children will have the opportunity to reach their full potential. All families and caregivers will have easy access to the knowledge, services and resources that they need to support their children in discovering this potential.
We value and respect:
Children, Youth and their Families
- Family-Centred Philosophy and Practice
- Inclusive Communities
- Diversity and Cultural Proficiency
- Equity and Fairness in Service Provision
- Innovation and Flexibility
- Quality Improvement
- Research and Learning Environments
- Evidence-informed Practice
- Client Safety
Partnerships and Service Integration
- Integrated Service Delivery
- Authentic Partnerships and Collaboration
- Advocacy for Children, Families and Systems
Staff and Volunteers
- Healthy and Respectful Workplace